OHRMS Ltd is a high quality occupational health service provider, aiming to provide integrated and business effective solutions to managing all aspects of health in the workplace.
The services include:
- Complex sickness absence management and return to work clinics.
- risk assessments in the work place, policy design, designs and implementation of control measures
- Conducting health surveillance, for instance for COSHH, HAVS, Management of Health & Safety In the Workplace regs
- Commercial diving medicals under the Diving at Work Regulations 1997
- Oil & Gas UK offshore medicals, including ERT exercise testing
- Other safety critical fitness for work exams such as notifiable non-licensed work with asbestos or mast climbing medicals
Due to 11 years of work experience with the Health & Safety Executive in Scotland, lastly in the position of Senior Medical Inspector, we have extensive experience in health enforcement thinking and can assist employers and others with compliance gap assessment and advice regarding control measures in the work place. This also provides a sound basis for medico-legal advice and support in court proceedings and litigation.
Inquiries from clients for delivery of services on-site are also welcome.
Contact email: info at ohrms.co.uk
(Please use the usual internet convention for typing the address)
For appointments for Diving and offshore medicals, to be performed in Aberdeen only, please contact MCL-Medics at 01704512906